• Spirited Happenings • A New Year Retreat •
Cape Town, South Africa
The aim of the retreat is to hold ourselves in the present and celebrate the start of a new year, and welcome the truth that we are always beginning in each moment. Through the principles of yoga, movement, healthy eating and meditation we can cultivate a sense of liberation and adventure with which to start our year. All while surrounded by beautiful African nature.
Stunning Garden Route location 2.5 hours from Cape Town
6 nights 6 days • African nature • Local organic food • Wild swimming • Stars
7 dynamic yoga classes • 5 restorative & yin classes • 6 inner exploration sessions
All sessions are optional, you are welcome to relax at any time in the amazing retreat centre and nature.
£600 pp includes:
- Arrive 5pm 6th Jan - Leave 3pm 12th Jan
- South Africa travel guidance
- Transport to and from the retreat location
- Double / twin room sharing (accommodation options available)
- 3 locally sourced, organic vegetarian meals per day
- All yoga sessions, props and group activities
- Sound healing session
- Saturday night celebration and cacao ceremony
- All levels of practitioners welcome
- Max 20 people
* Please note that a min of 5 attendees is necessary for us to deliver this retreat, and 2 for the tour add on. Therefore, we reserve the right to cancel by 1st Nov 2019 if needed and so please make sure you include the possibilty to cancel and receive a refund for your travel plans *
Talitha will be on hand to help with all your travel queries. She has some lovely local guides involved too who you will meet. It is best to book your flights in advance as they can get pricey around that time. You can fly direct to Cape Town with Thomas Cook or other airlines. There is no jetlag too as only one hour difference.
[[CAPE TOWN TOUR ADD ON]]
Talitha is also offering a 4 night 4 day day Cape Town Tour add on for those who wish to extend their trip. From 2nd Jan - 6th Jan we can have a lot of fun seeing the city, the beaches, Table Mountain, meeting locals, eating delicious seafood, visiting markets, seeing nature and ending it all with a tour of the famous vineyards of the Western Cape and hike in a nature reserve in the garden route.
*Contact us for a more comprehensive tour schedule.
Full Cape Town Tour with travel, accommodation in Airbnb, tour guides and entry fees, breakfast and lunch for four days will be £500 pp. There will be max 8 people for this so get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
If you book retreat and tour together you will get a deal of £1050 for both